Saturday, January 02, 2010

Beautiful Fan Review of Shotgun Daisy

A very kind fan wrote this review of Stacie Rose's Shotgun Daisy on Limewire today:

I've followed Stacie Rose's career from 2004's exquisite This Is Mine cd to 2005's Shadow & Splendor and what intrigued me most about Rose i
s that she is one of the best new purveyors of what I call "Smart Rock", effective music with no pretensions and lots of heart. In this time period of squashed sound coming over earbuds the great sound of "December" and the other tracks on Shotgun Daisy are just what the world needs.
-Jerry S., member review
http://www.store.limewire.com/store/app/pages/album/Album/msg/4/productId/170707/

Thank you, Jerry, I am grateful for your beautiful words and support! look out for "The Alter-Ego EP's" in early 2010! -SR

Feel free to post your own reviews of my catalog on Limewire!

No comments: